We hope we can answer your questions below in our FAQ, but if not, feel free to contact us!
What is your shipping policy?
- We currently ship within Canada and the United States 📦 See our full shipping policy here
- Free Shipping Canada-wide on orders over $75.00 (CAD)
- We offer Flat Rate shipping on orders $74.99 and under (CAD):
- Ontario & Quebec: $10.00 flat rate shipping fee
- Rest of Canada: $15.00 flat rate shipping fee
Where can I buy your candles?
- Online in our shop
- Select boutiques and shops:
- Helen + Hildegard
- Tori's Bakeshop
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar
- ELM - Ethical Local Market
- The Curated Market, Midtown and Beaches locations
- In-person markets, shows and events
- Join our email club and follow us on Instagram to find out where we will be
- By appointment only at our studio in The Beach, Toronto
- Local pickup for orders is available by appointment only
Do you offer wholesale or custom orders?
- If you would like a custom order, simply email email@example.com and we will help bring your idea to life
- If you would like to add Bright Candle Co. to your shop, you can find more information about our wholesale application here or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes! Simply drop off or ship your used Bright Candle Co. candle and reed diffuser jars to our studio with your contact details (name, email address, mailing address)
- We will be in touch once it's received to process payment for your order, which includes a $4 discount for reusing your jar
- Your new candle or reed diffuser will either be shipped to you or available for free pick-up
- We can refill the same jar as many times as you would like!
- Check out our Candle Care for helpful tips to get the most out of your candles
- The first time you use your candles:
- No need to trim the wick, you can light it as is
- Burn it for at least 2 hours or until the entire top layer has melted. This will help the life of your candle and avoid tunnelling
- Every time after that:
- Trim the wick to ⅛” - 3/16" before lighting before you burn the candle using wick trimmers (or scissors)
- Burn your candle until the entire top layer melts (and no more than 4 hours at a time)
- Keep your candle free from any debris, such as wick trimmings
- Always follow the safety warning on the bottom of your candle
Can I send candles and other products as a gift?
Yes! We would be happy to send a gift on your behalf. We can also include a special note at no additional charge. Simply write your gift note in the "additional notes" on the shopping cart page (before checkout) and make sure the shipping address is the gift recipient's address. We do not send paper receipts and our packaging does not show any prices
Do you offer gift cards?
Yes! Our virtual gift card options are available here. Once purchased, virtual gift cards will be delivered to the email you specified during checkout
What ingredients do you use?
- All of our ingredients and materials are thoughtfully sourced and selected to be safe for people and the environment. Our candles are made with 100% soy wax flakes from soybeans which are a renewable resource. We use wood wicks that are FSC certified, making them eco-friendly and clean-burning. We use quality fragrance oils that are paraben-free, phthalate-free and vegan. We do not test on animals and our ingredients are cruelty-free. Our candle packaging is plastic free and our packaging is recyclable and reusable.
Are your candles vegan?
- Yes! Our candles are made with soy wax from soybeans and our fine fragrance oils are vegan.
How can I reuse the candle jar?
It’s easy! Simply soak your jar in warm, soapy water to remove the natural ingredients and wipe clean. Feel free to share how you reuse your candle jars on social as we would love to see it's new life
What is your return and exchanges policy?
We hope that you’ll love your order when it arrives but if something isn’t right we are happy to help. See our full policy here